A downloadable game for Windows
Gremlins Brew is a two-player couch co-op experience, where you and a friend play as two gremlins, working together to create fantastical potions for adventurers, inside the worlds first vending machine.
But you better work fast, these adventurers are impatient and don't enjoy waiting for their potions. Only the best Gremlin duos have what it takes to rise the ranks of our leader board. So the question is...
Can you brew your way to the top?
Keyboard and controller support. Controllers recommended.
Gremlins Brew was created by a Melbourne student dev team from Swinburne University, who presented Gremlins Brew at PAX Australia 2019.
- Matt Comazzetto - Producer
- Sarah Pavlich - Creative Director & Lead Artist
- Marc Pagliuca - 3D Artist & Animator
- Yong Chuan Tan- 2D Artist & Designer
- Kristian Bewicke - Lead Designer
- Marco Boshoff- Designer & Programmer
- Jacob Leaney - Audio Director
- Matthew Ward - Lead Programmer
- Stewart Grant - Programmer
- Nathan Borg - Programmer
|Updated||15 days ago|
|Authors||Nebulous Dingo, ChaosFusion, YongBoi, Kristian-Bewicke, Matthew [Mr. Chocolate Salmon], thegooflord|
|Tags||3D, Arcade, Co-op, gremlins, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, potions, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Interactive tutorial|
Download, unzip, run "Gremlins Brew. exe"
You can also download our art book made by our lovely artists
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.